7.29.2007

classics

so who else likes reading classics? i love reading. i have forgotten how much cause i haven't had the time for so long to just sit down and read a good book. so my friend katie and i decided to read a biography together. we traversed to barnes and noble and started perusing the biography section....

we narrowed it down to two but we just couldn't decide so we both decided to buy one and then switch. hers is about the vanderbilts and mine is about a little girl who grew up nazi. her parents even voted for hitler. sounds like it'll be good.

what have you been reading lately?

2 comments:

caitlyn said...

I'm reading "Practical Justice" by Kevin Blue [for class]. Not too shabby. It's got some good stuff in there, I might add.

But I'm wanting to start the Jane Austen classics. Becoming Jane really got me going on those. Plus I have a series for [I must admit it] 12 year olds, but they're really good.

I'm in the I-want-to-read-classics stage right now, too...

By the way, sorry I haven't been on here or posted in forever that's what happens when you get a job, your laptop dies, and you have to get ready for college =]

Love you dudes!

Red October said...

after reading a jillion classics in college, i'm over it. it was good to read them, but not as enjoyable as when you have a CHOICE to read them. so instead i have turned to fun books. (no caitlyn, i know romance novels are your favorite but i stear away from anything that has fabio on the cover). fun books = harry potter, dragony elfish books, and also bio's (as mentioned...) night by elie weisel is good, if you are in for a super realistic view of the holocaust...
anyway..

--corrie e.